Thursday, March 21, 2013

Default Trail

This is the view from my default trail.  It overlooks a ricefield in Malpoc, Buenavista.  I always end up walking my MTB to this location to get some shots.  My goal is to finally conquer the very steep incline here.  I am close to that goal I think.  Everytime I ride, I feel I am getting stronger so it's only a matter of time.  I just have to keep pushing on.

I like this trail because of the slow seeping downhill roads.  After climbing the steep incline, everything doesn't automatically fall down.  The downhill trail takes its time to bring you down to level ground.  Most of the time, it's only me and the very small road.  When me and a couple of friends go jogging here, we always think that the area is a perfect setting for a slasher movie.  You could scream all you want and nobody would come to your rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment