Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cheap Mountain Bikes In CARAGA

Before, one could say that cheap mountain bikes is an oxymoron.  There are no cheap mountain bikes.  But with the influx of surplus bikes in the country, one can actually buy a cheap mountain bike these days.  The quality of these cheap mountain bikes however, well let's just say you get what you pay for.

When I started getting interested in mountain bikes, I first bought a surplus mountain bike which was supposedly from Japan.  Two hours after I started using it, the pedals fell off.  The following day, both tires were flat.  I had to go to the local bike shop and have the interiors vulcanized.  The vulcanizer, after removing the inner tubes said, I can't vulcanize this, you'll be back here in no time.  I suggest you buy one.  So I did.  Two days after, the handle bars got undone.  Then the chain got busted.  Then it was the saddle's turn.

It was a series of unfortunate events.  Like I said, you get what you pay for.  I certainly did.


No comments:

Post a Comment